We have been getting in a lot of really cool bikes lately. This one is no exception. It is a late 70’s-early 80’s Mondia Super. Serial number on the seat lug is 265071. It is in really great shape with original pin striping, decals, and paint, which is a champagne / tan color. Chromed Campagnolo drop outs with eyelets. Built with Reynolds 531 tubing. These bikes were manufactured in Switzerland and are very sought after. Also of note is the Ted Ernst shop decal and the “shower drain” drilling of the BB shell, very cool. The measurements and components are as follows:
- 52 CM CTC seat tube
- 54 CM CTC top tube
- 31″ stand over height
- Campagnolo NR high flange hubs laced to Mavic MA40 dark anodized rims 700C size (clincher)
- Campagnolo NR brake caliper set and levers with tattered original hoods.
- Suntour Cyclone front and rear Derailleurs
- Campagnolo NR crank set, date code 75 on arms
- Campagnolo NR bottom bracket
- Campagnolo NR seat post 26.6 size, Avocet racing saddle
- Campagnolo Super Leggero pedals with steel Christophe toe clips
- Campagnolo super Record braze on shifters
- Campagnolo NR head set
- Cinelli 1A stem, old logo
- Cinelli Campione du Monde bars 40 CM CTC wide
- Simplex brake cable guides.
The bike is in ready to ride condition, although i would strongly advise tuning it up before doing so, great restoration candidate or winter time project. please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and any questions you may have. Thanks!